To reserve a room for an upcoming celebration, please contact Brianna at 715-539-2548 or email@example.com
. Reservations are free and Brianna will discuss details and coordinate with you to find a space and time that works for you.
Please call Sue at the reception desk at 715-536-0355 ahead of time to purchase your guest meal ticket(s). Make sure to communicate how many will be coming, what time you're coming, and who your loved one is at Pine Crest. The "big meals" will be at noon on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Tickets are $5 and we are limited guest meals to 40 for Thanksgiving and Christmas is to be determined. Come celebrate with us!
As Santa and his Elves drop off presents, please remember to have Pine Crest laundry staff mark resident's new clothes and items immediately to make sure they are returned to them. Whenever residents receive new items throughout the year, please notify Pine Crest staff or the laundry department right away so they can be addressed.
Keep an eye on the activity calendar to join us for all our special celebrations this year! The calendar can be found at the front desk or on our website. Family and friends are welcome to join in on any activity! Also keep an eye on our facebook page for pictures, posts, and updates!
Get in the holiday spirit and help decorate your loved one's room! Please remember we can't have any real wreaths or trees, extension cords, or multi-plug outlets. Door hangers are welcome but their doors must be able to open and close easily. Please direct any questions to staff.
Hand Washing & Flu Shots
Dear Family and Friends,
Our goal for this flue season and through out the year is to keep our residents infection free! We know that our residents are very prone to catching not only the flue but also all types of infections.
As visitors, please follow these simple rules:
1. Wash your hands: Washing your hands before and after your visit with EACH and EVERY residents. Alcohol based hand rubs are best. Dispensers are located through out the building, outside each resident's room and in each room. Use soap and water after using restrooms and when your hands are dirty.
2. Get vaccinated: Get a flue shot every year!
3. Cover your cough/sneeze: Cover your mouth and nose in your sleeve or with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Throw out used tissues immediately and clean your hands.
4. Stay home: When you are sick with fever, vomiting and/or diarrhea. Do not visit until you have had no further fever, vomiting, and/or diarrhea for 48 hours.
5. Do not touch your face: This is the easiest way for germs to get into your body!
If you are ill and will not be able to visit as usual, let our nursing staff know. We will notify your loved one.
Mary Klade, RN, BSN, Inservice Director